Monday, July 19, 2010

A Fun Night



We had a some friends over on Saturday night for dinner and it was a fun evening. I tried a few new recipes and was very happy on how they turned out:)
I made the chicken and the bread pudding from Sandra Lee. I made a rum sauce to go over it and OMG it was sooo good!!! I already had for Black Beans and Rice that we really like and we also had fresh corn and fruit salad! Diane B brought over a pecan pie and homemade ice cream too!! Michelob Ultra has flavored beer and the peach passionfruit and pompagrande raseberry ones are both WONDERFUL!!! I love having friends over and it was a great night:)

2 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Sounds like a great meal. I of course thought the rum sauce was a wonderful touch. Do you collect Longaberger baskets too?

Suzanne said...

What is the best thing about this post is the fact that your HUSBAND took the photos :-) He was very proud of your fantastic meal...yummy!