Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mom


There is not a day that does not go by that you and dad are not thought of. I hope your day in Heaven is as wonderful as you are. Tyler made me a lemon cake for Mothers day and I know part of the reason he picked lemon as it is your favorite. He used 2 cake mixes as 1 did not fill the pan, mixed it with a fork as he did not want to use the mixer and put the icing on right out of the oven so it pretty much melted all over the cake:) You would have LOVED it!!! I still can not believe it will be 3 years in Sept and 2 years in July for dad.
We love and miss you both so much!!!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Mother's Day my friend..
Love ya..

Pug Mama said...

this made me tear up.
can't even imagine.
Hope you had a good day with your handsome boys