Sunday, September 27, 2009

3 Word Sunday

It has been a BUSY week and we are finally cooling down so today I got out my Halloween decorations..I am not sure when I ever got them out this early but since I was CLEANING today I decided I might as well pull it all out!! I made a Apple Crisp and 2 Apple Pies this weekend. I also went and bought CandyCorn and Peanuts to make my FAVORITE fall snack that I should have never made as I LOVE THEM!!!
Friday night we were are a friends in Cinti for our Couple night and Pam had the Hershey Kisses in the CandyCorn flavor..I thought they were the cutest things ever and they taste just like CandyCorn. I can not say they are my favorite as I am not a huge white chocolate lover but they are CUTE!!!

Happy 3 Word Sunday:)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like you had a great day..
I have heard of the candycorn and peanuts..I will have to try this..
Have a great week...

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I always think of you and Suzanne when it comes that time of year for candy corn and peanuts! Love that stuff too!

Alyson and Ford said...

We are still waiting for some cool weather here! Happy Halloween!
Happy 3WS!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Pug Mama said...

I have never seen that flavor in the kisses.
Probably a good thing

Valerie said...

Hi Diana, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the kind comments.

Your sons are so handsome, I like to see what I have to look forward to.

I'm not partial to white chocolate or candy corn myself, but they are staying creative over at Hershey.

Enjoy your week.