Saturday, September 19, 2009

3 Word Sunday

Today (Sunday, Sept. 22) is 2 years since my mom passed away from Pancreatic Cancer and there is not a day that passes that I do not think of her or my dad. As much as I know that she and my dad are in a better place and she is not not suffering anymore I still want them both here!!! I miss them but I so miss them for my kids..they would be amazed at Nicholas but the change in Tyler in these 2 years has been AMAZING. My mom was a GREAT Mom but a even GREAT Grandma..her Grandkid meant the world to her and she was so happy when she was around them and they LOVED her...Mom we miss you and love you!!!



My parents would have been so PROUD for Tyler as he did make the All-Star team in football!!! This is the 1st year he has wanted to play and he has done GREAT and he was ask to try out from his Coach and he made it!!! WTG Tyler!!!
His team is the Red Skins and they ended there season with their 1st loss!!! The play off part starts next week! Today was the first time I really wanted to RUN out of the field as he tackled a kid and the kid went down on him and he had the Wind knocked out of him..when he stood up he was swaying back and forth and could not stand straight..His Coach was in front of him so he did not see till parents started YELLING you have a hurt player..the Coach turned around as the Asst. Coach got him down on the ground for a bit and he sat out of the game for a play and was right back in. WTG Ty!!!

**Pugmama puts all the 3 Word Sunday pictures to Music on Mondays..They usually ALWAYS make me Cry!!! I have to say I just love the blog friends I have met!! Thanks M!!!

9 comments:

Kim said...

BIG HUGS...
It is sooo hard to not have our loved ones..
I know exactly what you are going through..
LOVE YA..
Hugs...

dawn said...

Why does life have to hurt so much? It is so hard to understand some things.
Yay again, for the big guy making the team!

Wanda said...

It's a little more than 2 years that I lost my Mom too. It never goes away. A Mom is a Mom!

Wonderful that you have great memories to help ease the loss.

Unknown said...

I so understand this.Hugs to you on this day. WTG Tyler!!!
Donna

Unknown said...

I so understand this.Hugs to you on this day. WTG Tyler!!!
Donna

Pug Mama said...

so sorry for your pain.
I just can't even imagine.....

Lisa~~ said...

Missing the ones we love is so difficult, sorry for your pain.

Special K said...

Big hugs...

Unknown said...

My dad passed away from pancreatic cancer at age 37 (I was 8 at the time). My mom passed away from lung cancer a week before Caroline was born in China. All these years later, I still have pangs of pain on what they missed out on. My dad was not here to walk me or my sister down the aisle, my mom never met her only grandaughter (and her only left-handed grandchild. mom was a proud lefty), her other grandsons graduations, and so many other things.

Big hugs to you my friend. Your mom would be proud of the job you're doing raising your boys.