Sunday, April 26, 2009

Feels like Summer



Hank finished the deck this week..he did most of it in Sept./Oct. and added to the length of it and added the top this week..Can I say how nice it is. It gives us more space for sitting and entertaining:) PLUS some shade!!!
We also got our new pool liner this week and I have to say I like it better then the other one which did not last at ALL!!! We only had it 3 years and it had ripped in numerous places and look like cr@p!!
My sister and Kaitlin came over yesterday for both of their Bdays and we floated and layed out and I am so SUNBURNT!!! I should know better!!! So today there will be no floating for me:(

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

OMG you are really BURNT!!!! The pool area looks great.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

The pool area looks scrumptious!

Be careful in the sun!!

Bacardi Mama said...

I could use a good relaxing float in the pool. I did a six mile walk today and I am sore and pooped.

Unknown said...

Owie!

But loving the pool area! Summer will be nice and cool for you.