Saturday, April 04, 2009

BuNcO BuNcO BuNcO

Last night was BuNcO and as usual it was FUN!! Tonights "theme" was Uncle John. It was at Samantha's house who has a Uncle John and he gave then a framed picture of himself for a gift..Uncle John is a NICE NICE older man who has never been married and he had more fun then he probally has had him his 72 years:)
The song of the night was "Lets get in on"..and then Jill added "with Uncle John"..This is WHY I LOVE Bunco. Where else can you go and have this much fun with a FRAMED picture of Uncle John:)
PLUS I won most losses ($20), Diane was most wins and last BuNcO, Suzanne was MOST BuNcO and the New Sub, JOY (I got Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy down in my Heart, WHERE, Down in my HEART) got the Thank You for Coming:)

1 comment:

Bacardi Mama said...

You've got to love bunco. It's one of my favorite nights of the month.