Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Now he looks like his mom:)



The boys swim team ALL bleached their hair BLONDE last night. The bleach it the week of Girls Sectionals and next week they make is BLUE for Girls State and then they SHAVE it ALL OFF for there Sectionals and State. I actually am impressed it came up as light as it did. They all get together and do each other..NO MOMS aloud!!

The other news at our house is Hank got laid off this week..he was not expecting it at all even though they were having lay offs..so if anyone needs a Chinese speaking engineer, Call me!

5 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Your son is a hoot. You're a good mom for letting him do it. I know moms who wouldn't. Sorry to hear about the lay off. Hopefully, it won't last long.

Suzanne said...

OMG this is TOO funny! Looks like he is loving the new do.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Oh my...well, at least blonds have more fun, right? :)
I'm so sorry about Hank's job. I hope he got a good severance package at least. Have you thought about coming to Minnesota? (joke)

Suzanne said...

Not to disappoint Kathy but I am hoping for the option of Hank commuting somewhere and the rest staying here.

Hull Family said...

LOVE the blonde look for the boys! SO sorry about Hank's lay off! Keeping my fingers crossed for you all. Makes my mess with the house sale seem small. Thank goodness we are strong women!