Sunday, July 01, 2007

Nicholas Family Birthday Dinner





























My sister brought my mom and dad up today for Nicholas BDay dinner. This is the first time since we found out that my mom has Pancreatic Cancer (that has spread to her liver) that she has been up. It was a tiring day for her BUT I do think the change of scenery was good for her. She did not eat much (anything) as you can tell by her plate. We are STILL planning on taking them to FL next Saturday for a week so keep PRAYING we get them there as she really wants to go and it will be all 8 of us for a week!! (Pray that my dad has patience with the kids:)
*The purple braclet that Nicholas is wearing is for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness. My mom has on a purple pin that you can see in the picture too:) My sister got us all braclets and pins to wear!!!
PanCan.org for more info on Pancreatic cancer.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What great photos of everyone. Prayers will be said so you all have a safe trip and a great vacation. Talk to you soon!!