Saturday, February 24, 2007

This Week

Well, both boys now look like BOYS again as they both got haircuts. Nicholas' hair has been really really bad and I am thrilled his is short again. He went back to swim and realized he could not swim with HAIR. He said he could not see through his goggles and it was flowing behind him as he swam. He looks so much older and bigger with SHORT hair. He said his one teacher was going to make him leave the room as she did not realize who he was.
Nothing much else going on here except I am sooo ready for spring. I am OVER the snow and ice. I FELL going into work this week in front of the whole drop off line (could not get up as I kept falling back down on the ice). Spring can not come fast enough for me. PLUS my new car is all dirty:( Hank is actually taking it today to wash it. He just took his VAN...lol ....and washed and vacumned it. He is now a VANMAN and I have the cool car. Life is wonderful:)
We both are very very happy with the new car. It drives nice and we love how it looks. PLUS it is clean as the kids are not leaving stuff in it.
I will post pictures soon of the kids and their new hair cuts:)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Can't wait to see new pics of everyone...glad to hear the SUV is working out well.