Friday, February 16, 2007

MaMa's Going Out:)


Its a Friday Night and THE MOM is going out. I shoved my rear in to jeans that are too tight, have on a new sweater and yesterday I got my hair cut and hightlighted....I even have makeup, earrings and perfume on. It is a MOMS night. We are going to see "Because I Said So". I have been wanting to see this. Plus the company will be good as Mary and Denise are going too. They are 2 of the nicest and funnest moms/best friends I know.

****Update*** Get you friends and go see this movie...It is soooo FUNNY. We had a great time. I need to remember to bring my camera. The parking lot was ALL ice and Mary fell getting into my car and ended up 1/2 under my car. I could not stop laughing (neither could she). Some young man came running up to her yelling "are you all right" She says "I am laughing". So if you see a ONION in the paper to the Movie Theatre with the ICY parking lot...I know who did it:)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Have a great weekend!