Sunday, June 12, 2011

Myrtle Beach 2011 (Day 1 and 2)

We just got back from a week at Myrtle Beach and we loved it there. We have never been there and I have to say we will be going back again..a nice 12 hour drive, beautiful beaches and perfect weather:) We actually stayed in North Myrtle Beach and the location on our condo was PERFECT..tons of stuff within walking distance for everyone to do:)
My sister, Sandy and her daughter Kaitlin went also and her oldest daughter Lindsey and her boyfriend for just a few days.

1 comment:

Denise said...

You got some great Christmas card photos! My fav is the one of all of you and Tyler is leaning over...excellent. And the two boys with their arms around eachother...excellenct. BUT....I did laugh out loud with I saw the one of Hank, where you may have accidentally pushed him. FUNNY!