Sunday, August 08, 2010

They did GREAT

Nicholas and Conner did GREAT at the Triathlon on Saturday. They went out together and came in together and had the top 2 times..I said to Nicholas your times were so much faster then so many others and he pointed out that if he was doing ALL 3 things he would not have been able to swim that hard…Next year he wants to do it all and not be on a team so this was a GREAT experience and I am so proud that he did it!! I love these pictures as you can see how HARD they tried..Did I say how PROUD I am !!! 
tri   tri 1 tri 3 tri 4tri5tri 6tri 7Allen Smith from the Biggest Loser was there and was NICE enough to have his picture done with Denise and I and the boys:) He is just as nice as he was on the show..Best part of this is..THIS picture is his profile picture on Facebook..Yep we are FAMOUS!!!

AllenAllen 2

No comments: