Monday, April 12, 2010

Ultimate Blog Par-Tay

Ultimate Blog Party 2010





This is my FIRST time for anything like this so I guess that kinda makes me a Par-Tay Virgin:)
My name is Diana and I have been married for almost 23 years to Hank. He was laid off almost 15 months ago (a huge shock to him) and has been looking for a job. Over qualified gets really really old!! We have 2 GREAT boys. Nicholas is 16 and Tyler is 12. Both are adopted from Korea and I wish EVERYONE could experience adoption as it is the most wonderful thing ever. I love readying adoption blogs (ok..I am kinda addicted to them) for this reason as Adoption is what made us a family:) I could go on and on about it..Some day I will have to post pictures of the day we got both boys. I get teary everytime I talk about it as those are the 2 most wonderful days of our lives!!
I am a Kindergarten TA and I love it!!! They are adorable and FUNNY. I have always said you can wake up in a not so great mood but you go to school and 26 adorable little kids walk in and you are HAPPY. I had a little boy tell me today he was going to start calling me Princess..I said that is just what my family at home calls me too...lol!!! I love everyone of them and will so miss them in June!!
I wish I had a hobby..I have a CRAFTY FRIEND (Yes I am talking about you Denise) but I am just not a crafty person..No patience for it but I love to shop:) Soooooo, What would I love to win..ANYTHING!! I love Amazon and I know there are some GC that would make me smile:)
I am looking forward to comments as I am not "one of those High Traffic Blogs". It is just me and a few other people.
Thank you 5 Minutes for Moms for doing this!

13 comments:

mommieof4munchkins said...

Happy Blog Partying...

Denise said...

Thanks for mentioning me in your blog post. You know I just LOVE you to pieces!!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!! Cute layout!! Hope you have a great party week! =)

Julie said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congratulations on your adoptions...even if it was a while ago!

Big Blue Momma said...

Someone else who plays LCR! My 5 year old calls it "dot dot dot".

Happy UBP!

MomSoapBox said...

Hi Diana - thanks for visiting my blog via the UBP. I know what you mean about the little cute kiddies in school making you "happy" - they make you feel young, don't they? I used to volunteer a lot when my kids were little ... too bad they grow up too fast. I look forward to learning more about you and making a connection.

Beverly said...

Thanks so much for visiting! I am adopted :-), so I share your love of adoption. So nice to meet you. Enjoy the rest of the party.

Pug Mama said...

now,now, now,
you say you are not a "high traffic blog" yet I have been a faithful reader! :0)

mamaschwab said...

Thank you for coming by my outspoken mom blog!

I love that you adopted! We have 4 of our own children but, have always felt we would like to adopt too. Now that we are done having our own...we are looking into adopting a child or two to complete our family. :-)
Blessings to you and your family.
-Liza

Kristen @ Moms Sharpening Moms said...

Diana,

Aloha...so nice to meet you! I loved reading your party post. My husband is adopted, and we have soft spots in our hearts for those who answer God's call to open their hearts and homes to children!

Thanks for visiting our neck of the woods at Moms Sharpening Moms. Have a great day!

Christine (iDreamofClean) said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog for the UBP and now I'm glad I found you! My husband and I would love to adopt one day so I'm going to peek around and see if you have any more posts on that!

Susan said...

I like what you've got to say...but it's a little hard to read in the black type on the dark background (or at least that's how it loads in my browser). Maybe a lighter font? So happy that adopting has worked for you:-) Happy UBP!

Em. said...

Thank you thank you for stopping by Average Radical during the UBP.