Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break


This week is our Spring Break..can I say "WAY TO EARLY". We have had to many snow days so a few weeks from now I will feel like I need a Break but not now..PLUS everyone here seems to go to Florida and it is just not HOT there yet.
Both boys did get to go away...Nicholas went to Florida with the Diehns and Tyler went to Great Wolf Lodge with the other 1/2 of Columbus who did not go to Florida for a few days:)
I got to stay home and CLEAN!!! I have been going through "stuff" all week and getting ready to have a Garage Sale. Fun Fun Fun..Tyler had a garbage bag of SHOES in his closet that do not fit..why we did not throw them away I have NO idea..
I did go tonight and get a WONDERFUL pedicure..ahhhh...Denise had given me a GC for my birthday and I was saving it up for flip flop weather. It was actually embarressing when she scrapped my heels.."Let it snow, Let it snow. Let it snow" is the first thing that comes to mind. (not good) THEN I went to Sams and bought ME this little outdoor table that I fell in love with last time we were there..I have a whole "wish list" of "stuff" I want from Sams when Hank gets a job or we win the lottery..You can have Disney World..I am going to Sams Club.
Sooooo here is a picture of what my new outdoor table looks like BUT I got it in a red color:) I just can not wait to fill her up...lol
(it does not take a whole lot to make me happy:)

5 comments:

Pug Mama said...

is it just me --- I can't see the pic of the table??????

Diana said...

Does it not show a little cream color table in the top corner??

Pug Mama said...

I see it now - groovy little table - that is what you call a "party" table!

ok----my leather bracelets are 2.
(1) single strand bracelet and
(1) double strand bracelet, therefor giving the appearance of 3 bracelets. I also want to add a cord as a bracelet to the look. have you seen the new cords? so cool....

http://pandoramoa.com/series.php?serid=3316

Also --- have you seen the new wood beads??? OH LA LA!!!!!!

http://pandoramoa.com/series.php?serid=3317

Unknown said...

Hi You have a great blog. I followed! Check out my blog and FOLLOW back:) Just click on the "Networked Blogs FOLLOW" under ABOUT ME on my blog. Thanks!
Can't wait to read more!

Suzanne said...

Love it...I may just have to get one too!!