Wednesday, December 09, 2009

December...


I have been so bad about posting BUT since Suzanne made my blog look so BEAUTIFUL I guess I need to do a new post:)
PS
Thank you Suzanne!!!

Hank is STILL looking for a Job..enough said on that:(
Nicholas is swimming High School and was Swimmer of the week in our newpaper for 2 straight weeks:) He has started out really well and so wants to do well. He made a video and posted it on Facebook where he lip sinks to a song and ask a girl to the winter formal. Can I tell you how GREAT it was. If I can figure out how to post it here I will:) (without him knowing:)
Tyler is enjoying being back in guitar lessons and just so hoping Santa brings him a cell phone for Christmas:) He is 1/2 way through his last year in Elementary school..(yes, if you listen closely you can hear me crying..)
Me..well I am doing great!! I have to say being a Kindergarten TA is so much fun. I love the teacher I work for and love the Kindergarten team. We have a ton of fun and everyday at school is a laugh.
Maxie is still the lazest best dog ever.
I have the most amazing group of friends who are like family:)

3 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Sounds like everything is "almost" perfect. You deserve it! :)

Suzanne said...

I agree with Kathy...I think you are all so strong and I am proud to call you a friend. Hopefully Santa will come through for Tyler!

Bacardi Mama said...

So glad you are back! I've missed you.