Sunday, August 16, 2009

3 Word Sunday



School started here this week (way to early if you ask me but no one did)!!! Nicholas is now in the 10th grade and Tyler is in 6th and in his last year of elementary school. Come May I will be CRYING if not way before then. I have been invloved at school for MANY years now and can not imagine not having one of mine there!! We have been doing the what grade you are in by holding up that many fingers since Nicholas started school and I said to Hank the night before..OMG..next year Nicholas is going to have to use a toe as he is out of fingers!!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Tooo cute.. love the finger thing...
And you are right.. I can't wait to see the one toe..LOL..
It is truly amazing how fast they grow up...
I feel sooo old ....
Have a great week..

Pug Mama said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh, HATE when school starts. We started a little over a week ago.
Our middle school starts at 6th grade here, so you would have been crying THIS year.
I so know what you mean, I volunteer at the school and it is so hard to let go when they move onto middle and high school.
ps - you are NOT old enough to be my mother!!!!!

dawn said...

can we steal the finger idea?
Can't believe it is that time already...hmmpf, I am not ready either.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

That is so freaking cute with the fingers!! Your boys are way too grown up!!!
Hope school is going well. :)

susanb said...

I love this picture. Why are they growing up?

Lisa~~ said...

They grow up way to quickly. I'm not used to school starting before Labor Day but Maisie's started today. I was shedding a few tears when I left her this morning for her first day of kindergarten!

Unknown said...

Yep. My oldest starts 5th grade and my baby girl starts Kindergarten. I will be taking pictures on Thursday when they go off to school. Snifff.....

Congratulations on the new wheels!