Thursday, June 11, 2009

How long has it been..


I have been in pretty much of a FUNK lately. Hank still is looking for a JOB and I have to say it is getting to me!!! I really do not want to move (and neither do the kids) but who knows..he needs a JOB!!!

A couple blogs that I have been following forever got their daughters from China. One is home and one is there NOW!! Congratulations to Tracy and her new daughter Eme and Pugmama and her daughter Harlow. I am so happy for both of you and your growing families:)

Nicholas is swimming, swimming and teaching swimming. He is at the pool for around 10 hours a day between swim practice, teaching Frog lessons, Practice again and Preteam lessons!! Surprise surprise we went to the ENT for his ears as they were seeping pussy stuff (sorry) and found out he is MRSA in his ears. The ear Dr was SHOCKED as I was also. He is on drops and pills!!

Tyler is in Band Camp for the month of June each morning..(Sax) and going to camp camp in July. He is playing baseball and is the catcher and loves it. Personally I can not squat so I could never be a catcher. Here is a pic of him and his BF Jacob:)

I have a ton of pictures on my camera I need to download.
Happy Summer:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I have been watching Emerson and Harlow and it is truly amazing..
This makes the wait soooo worth it..
Thanks for stopping by my blog..
have a great week..