Monday, June 18, 2007

100 pds. FINALLY!!!! 6 Months and 5 Days LATER;-)


YIPPEEEEE.......My personal little goal was to have lost 100 pds before my 6 months since surgery date but I made it too 99 then and have went up and down since then and FINALLY today I can say I have lost 100 pds of FAT!!!! I am THRILLED!!!
I have found I REALLY need to work and be GOOD to loss anything now so I know it is going to get a lot harder to loss but I am OK with that as I am heading in the RIGHT direction:-)

*I wish I could say no Hersey Kissables (or what ever they are called...I usually say Kisses M&Ms) were harmed during this picture but .......

4 comments:

Sonja said...

Way to Go Diana! I am so happy for you! That is just awesome! You deserve a few of those tasty treats! I know you will continue to press on towards your goal!
:) Keep it up baby!

Suzanne said...

That is AMAZING...way to go! I know this has been a long journey.

Colleen said...

Thank you for your sweet post on my blog.

CONGRATS on the weight loss. WOW that is a real great job you should be so very very proud of yourself. Keep it going.

t~ said...

Thanks for you comical comment on my site! It cracked me up and I totally needed it today!

Congrats on the major weight loss...you are an inspiration!