Monday, November 06, 2006

BuNcO bUnCo BuNcO





Well, Friday night was BuNcO again:) and yes FUN was had by ALL. My sides still hurt the next day from laughing! Everyone wanted to be in the blog so here are a few pictures of my Bunco group...Jill (who won last Bunco) made a artichoke pasta salad. Jo got 4, YES 4 Buncos and won most Buncos. Mary did not win a thing so she is in the potty:) and the best of the night was SUE who is the new Dice Whisper. We were on 4s and she kept saying IV to the dice (I thought she was saying IVY, and speaking in French) and rolled like 8 4s in a row. Well when it was all over I ask what language she was speaking and she said Roman Numberals....which ended up being Roman so we laughed even more. (I think it was a you have to be there BUT it was FUNNY:)
Our next BuNcO is Dec. 8th which is 2 days before my BIRTHDAY incase anyone wants to know!!!

No comments: