Friday, October 06, 2006

BuNcO

Well tonight was our FUN night at BuNcO...Good news is we had a TON of fun..Bad news is there was NO 3-peet for me:(
I was tied for most Buncos with Tracy and then on the last 6's that DAMN Kathy WHO NEVER WINS, Buncos again...so guess who stold the Bunco pink feather boa and troll from poor poor Diane B..Yep you guessed it right KATHY. So then it is a roll off between me, Tracy and Kathy and Tracy rolls a 6, Kathy rolls 10 so I am thinking how hard can this be and I roll a stinking 9(sad thing is it took us a few minutes to add the 3 dice up to realize it was only 9:). So Kathy WHO NEVER WINS since she SUCKS at BuNcO wins $60.00. Diane gets most losses and wins $20, Bev most wins and gets $30 as she beats Sue in the roll off and Denise gets the Thank You for coming prize of $10 even though no one really wanted her there.
The best part of the evening was the support and love everyone showed me...they were all cheering me on to get the 3-peet. I am so lucky to have friends like the 11 I play BuNcO with each month. They are even planning a surprise BuNcO next month but told me it was on the 37th..I am so sure that was just a mistake. They are such great great friends.
(I hope you all rot in hell:)

No comments: