Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Last night we were invited the our friends house for Easter. Diane is a AMAZING cook and hostess and she went ALL out. She had a Basket at everyone's chair filled with ALL homemade cookies, candies, and treats!!! We ate a HUGE dinner, laughed, ate more and laughed more (I was more then 1/2 sick). They fished, played pool, fozz ball, airhockey and we watched Marley and Me. When we left Dianes there was a HUGE ORANGE moon and I said look at the moon and Tyler said GRANDPA:) I agree Tyler, it was a sign from Grandpa!!!When we got home there was a Bunny sitting in the yard so I am pretty sure he was one of the Easter Bunny's friends:)
Today we went out for a great breakfast and Hank worked in the yard and is now watching the masters and the kids and I have cleaned their rooms and closet..OMG is all I can say on that one:) We are grilling steaks out for dinner. It has been a great weekend and a Happy Easter spent with GREAT friends:)

9 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Happy Easter. Glad you had so much fun.

susanb said...

You all look so happy! Happy Easter!!

Denise said...

It was a great night. Good photos too! Nice Job! Happy Easter...I just love ya!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Sounds like heaven! Glad you had a good time...you deserve it! :)

Suzanne said...

LOVE the family photo!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Happy Easter!!! What a beautiful family!!! Looks like a fun day. I hope you enjoy the cannoli's. You can find the shells at any Italian store.

Pug Mama said...

looks like you had a great Easter!!

Robin said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting another blog momma so close by! :0) Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter and I love the Bunny Cake! (and the memory behind it)

Headmeister said...

Hey girlie! I got your message in my comments, and I'm wondering why the heck you haven't friended me yet!!!! :) (of COURSE I'd accept your invite, woman!)