Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It is that time of year again..

Yes, that was a tear as it is back to school time in Indiana. I have to say this was probably the least ready I was for going back to school. The summer went way to fast and I love whatever days:) Tyler could not wait to go back to school and is a MIDDLE SCHOOLER this year as he is in 7th grade and is LOVING every minute of it!!


Nicholas on the other hand was enjoying his 2 weeks off of swim so he feels (and I agree) that summer was just starting for him. He is now in 11th grade (OMG, I have a JUNIOR!!!) A friend of mine told me about how she has her kids hold up a finger for each year (Nicholas is holding up a 1 finger for each hand as a 11:) I posted these on Facebook and Nicholas said "Do not tag me in these pictures"...lol


I can not get over how both boys have GROWN up and if I have to say so myself they are both Handsome and great kids!! I know we are LUCKY and I thank God everyday for letting me be their mom!!

I am so behind and have more post to catch up on..Tylers 13th Bday and his first football game:)
I need a new camera as my pictures have been AWFUL!!..any suggestions??

No comments: