Sunday, December 24, 2006

Then it was Tuesday:(

Like I was saying..I WAS feeling really good then Tuesday got up and poured my 90 cc of Propel and drank it in 2/3 gulps instead of sipping and the pain started. It hurt to breathe or move. Around 1 we drove part of the way up the Franklin and I "thought" I was feeling better so we came home...at 4:30 we were back and they said I must have had a weak spot and when I drank to fast it reputured so I was back in surgery that night. It was not what I was planning at all and I did not take it well. They did not think I would be home for Christmas but I got out today and am THRILLED. Can I saw I can not believe the differece in how I feel. I have no energy, came home with drainage tubes and am not doing anything but I am HOME. Hank held it all together with the kids and no one was missed anything. We have some GREAT friends who were a HUGE help. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

No comments: